It has been such a busy last few months that I completely forgot – my blog has already turned two years old! When it was born, travel blogging was the beginning of something new. A love of travel and writing finally found its space in this digital world, as I recounted my travels around Australia, Europe and Southeast Asia. Two years on and it’s still going strong!
Blogging has opened up many new doorways and allowed an outlet to unleash my travels on the world. Last year brought many excitements:
- Completed a paid assignment for the Lonely Planet blog (Best Places to Travel in November and Best Places to Travel in December)
- Written an article for Peterpans Blog (Seven things you’ve done if you’ve been to Fraser Island)
- Published several GPSmycity article apps through GPSmycity.com
- Started a new domain name: traveladventurediscover.com
- Gained 503 followers (more than double this time last year)
- Explored Central Europe
- Written about life in Berlin
- Published a total of 118 articles
- Gained a total of 10,535 views
- Welcomed a total of 5,134 visitors
- Been followed by 109 countries in total
Thank you so much to all my readers, both old and new, who have helped support this exciting journey. I really appreciate your readership and I am enjoying getting to know this growing community of travel writers and followers. I’m so excited to see what the coming year will bring!