As you may know, I have been working with GPSmyCity over the past few years to turn some of my blog posts into travel article apps. As a reminder, the following travel articles are available for download on iTunes and Google Play as walking tours via GPSmyCity. Simply click on the link at the bottom of each article to get started.
- My Nine Delights of Budapest, Hungary
- Six Things to do in Baden-Baden
- Ten Things to do in Wroclaw, Poland
- Nine Things to do in Copenhagen
- Nine Things to do in Aarhus, Denmark
- Lyon and all its Treasures
- York, Northern England
- Schloss Sanssouci, Potsdam
- A Weekend in Hamburg, Germany
- Herberton Historic Village
- Sydney, NSW
As of this year, you can now buy subscriptions to the GPSmycity apps. Each annual subscription, which normally costs $18.99 at the app store, allows access to all the walking tours in 1,000+ cities worldwide, included in the app, for one year.
Until 20. July, we are offering 10 free one-year subscription giveaways! Simply comment below on your dream travel destinations and why you want to go there for your chance to win! In the event of too many great ideas, I will draw 10 names from a shortlist out of a hat. Winners will be notified by email for how to claim their prize.
Featured image: pixabay.com