The problem with a bucketlist is that it just gets bigger and bigger every year! The more you travel, the more ideas open up and the more you want to see and do. Here is my current bucketlist. Where do you want to go?
Backpack around Europe Cooking lessons in France See a show at the Moulin Rouge Holiday in Bali See musicals at the West End, London Backpack around South-east Asia Go zip-lining through a forest Cooking lessons in Thailand, Laos and Vietnam Canyoning in Vietnam Explore South-West WA Work across the tropics of Australia Uluru and central Australia Live in Melbourne Perform music on my travels Start writing a travel blog The Great Ocean Road Travel Australia in a camper van (East coast) Sky dive (Mission Beach) Dive the Great Barrier Reef Learn to surf Volunteer at a music festival Live and work in Europe (Germany) Learn a new language (German) Go to a German Christmas market Visit lots of German castles
- Road trip around Spain – see the Alhambra,
Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon
- Explore Portugal
- Backpack Eastern Europe
- Explore southern Germany
- Go to Cannes Film Festival in France
- Sail the Greek Islands,
visit Athens and Santorini.
- Visit Florence, Pisa and Sicily
- Take cooking and painting classes in Tuscany
- See the pyramids in Egypt
- Backpack around South America – Hike the Inca Trail, see Machu Pichu, Iguazu Falls
- Backpack around India (go to the India colour festival)
- Trek Everest Base Camp and Annapurna Circuit in Nepal
- Go iceskating on a frozen lake in Russia
- Visit Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Ride in a hot air balloon over Cappadocia,Turkey.
- See a broadway musical in New York
- Go on a safari in Africa
- Have a luxurious holiday in Fiji or Tahiti
- Island hop Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines
- Go skiing in Japan
- Explore Tasmania and South Australia